Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome to Jeloboc












Well I haven't even been here a week and already it seems like home.  As you can see when you arrive on the routiera from Orhei, Jeloboc is to your left and Piatra is to your right.  Straight ahead is the CCM Universul.   That's the Centru Comunitar Multifuncional Universul.  That's where my primary work time will be spent in the next two years.  More on that another day.  Go past the church and make the next right.  At the next well, make a left and take it down the hill til it T's and the first house on the right is where I live.  The family here are the Leca's:  Domnul Iliea, Doamna Iulia, and son Sergiu.  Sergiu is 28 just like my son Zachary.  Hey Wisconsin! this is a Moldovan dairy farm.  I get fresh milk and home made butter and cheese every day.  Some pictures above show our outdoor eating area, the lovely balcony of the casa mare, and the outdoor bathroom facilities.  As you may have guessed the lovely room in the casa micha is mine and you even have a view from my bedroom window.  It's looking East and I can see the sun come up over the valley every day.

1 comment: