Thursday, June 14, 2012

Buna Ziua de Stauceni




Hello from Stauceni a commune locatied about 7 kilometers north of Chisinau.  This will be my home during preservice training.  We have our training 4 days a week here in the school building.  We do language training all morning and have technical training in our community organizing work in the afternoon.  One day a week we take the routiera to Chisinau.  There we meet up with all the other M27's who come in from other villages.  There are 9 of us M27's who live in Stauceni.  The first picture is my casa gazda or guest house.  It is on Strada Alexandrei.  You can see how beautiful all the flowers are here.  I especially liked this gate of a neighbor's that featured cranes.  Brought me full circle to the International Crane Foundation (read preavious post).  From Stauceni (Stau-chen), I wish you health.  Noroc si sanatos!

No comments:

Post a Comment