Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Weekend in Chisinau












 
This past weekend I was in Chisinau, Moldova's Capital.  It was a lovely Fall day.  I even found evidence of Halloween in my walking around town.  And of course the beautiful Central Park with the National Cathedral.  The next picture is entitled Where's Warren.  Let's see if you can find me in the picture.   One reason I was in Chisinau was for a house warming party.  Two of our PCV's working in Chisinau just got their own apartment.   Carl and Elsa hosted a party for us.  Many  of their PCV friends were there having a good time and swapping stories and experiences.  We even had a guest from America!  The last picture is PCV Roberto and his significant other, Amalia, who is here for a visit. 

1 comment:

  1. I found you! You are a shadow holding a camera! When we left Madison, it had left autumn behind and had welcomed winter -- it was snowing the day we left. Very lightly.

    No snow up here in Otavalo! Sara is about to show me how to edit postings in our blog. Long learning curve! Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!

    ReplyDelete