Sunday, May 6, 2012

One month to Peace Corps Staging

Just one month before Peace Corps staging in ????  Still in the dark about this one.  Rumor has it that it will be in Philadelphia.  Ah the city of Brotherly Love and home town of one of my favorite patriots, Benjamin Franklin.  I like Ben Franklin a lot since we share a birthday and we both seem to like beer and other things.   I had a great time today at the Returned Peace Corps Volunteer brunch here in Madison.  I met two RPCV's from Moldova and the Ukarain.  It was so nice to get first hand answers about questions I had about my coming 27 months in Moldova.  I am starting this blog today so that I can get the hang of how this works.  In this way I can keep family and friends up to date on my adventures in the Moldovan Way.  If you are a friend or family member, please stay tuned. 

I'd like to give a big shout out to my Moldovan language coach here in Stoughton.... Buna Ziua Natasha!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks - I'm looking forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Warren,

    I know what you mean about the excitement building! Looking foward to meeting you wherever our staging is. Really jealous that you have a language coach. I've been struggling here on my own. :o) Foarte bine!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete